Thursday, March 25, 2010
I recently received the Beautiful Blogger Award from my good friend and wonderful poet Glynis Smy at Author Blog: Glynis Smy Glynis has several books out. I am lucky to have an autograph copy of From My Heart Inside My Head. If you haven't purchased your copy, I encourage you to contact Glynis for your own. I am extremely humbled to receive this award.
These are the rules: I must link to the person who nominated me for this award (done), share seven interesting things about myself, and nominate seven other beautiful bloggers.
Obviously, I would nominate Glynis Smy again but I am not sure that is part of the rules.
Seven things people may not know about me:
1. I served 8 years in the Marine Corp from 1988-1996 as an aircraft hydraulic mechanic.
2. I am just 40 years old but retired.
3. I grew up in Port Hope, Michigan where I graduated with a class of only 12 seniors. There where only 100 students Kindergarten through 12th grade.
4. I tutor students in English at three different Universities which includes Washington State University, University of Phoenix, and Grand Canyon University, all by online studies.
5. I have traveled to four different Asian countries.
6. I had a couple beers with the country music group Alabama.
7. My father gave me my first private pilots lesson at the age of 14.
My seven nominees in no particular order because I love all the authors works and cherish the support they have given me:
1. R.J. Evans Webphemera
2. Mysticdave's Mystical Poetry, Prose, and Political Viewpoints
3. Lauren Axelrod's Ancient Digger
4. Athlyn Green's Alternative Health/Holistic Living
5. Autism Learning Felt
6. Dr. Jeff McNair's disabled Christianity Jeff is my wife's professor at California Baptist University. He has wonderful and informative articles on disability issues on his blog.
7. Zuzanna Musial's Lotus11 Love For Words And Music