Monday, May 11, 2009

I'll always remember water slides as being those cheap yellow plastic toys you hooked up to your sprinkle. However, when I was old enough to ride the real thing, I went to my first water park with my family, and I never thought it could be so much fun.

One of my best summer experiences was working at the Beach Water Park in Mason, Ohio as a lifeguard. I had to take a grueling swim test and wear a tight one piece bathing suit that rode up my behind every time I tried to walk. Read More


Also check out these thrill rides:

Mega and Giga Coasters: World's Scariest, Highest, and Fastest Roller Coasters

Insanely Hilarious and Sexy Water Slide and Slip & Slide Videos

Travel

10 Spectacular Resorts From Around the Globe

Creations From Concrete Park in Wisconsin


6 comments:

Chris Stonecipher said...

Lauren,
Sorry for the double post of your http://christonecipher-friends.blogspot.com/2009/05/ridiculously-fantastic-and-fun-water.html article. I should have looked to see it was already posted.
Take care,
Chris

Chris Stonecipher said...

I have to share with everyone. I just finished my studies and I am now a graduate from Washington State University with my BA in Social Science. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Yay you! :-)

-thestickman

Glynis Peters said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Well done Chris :)

Chris Stonecipher said...

Thank you Stickman and Glynis! I hope you have a great weekend.

Chris Stonecipher said...

Hey Lauren! How do you get the first photo from our articles to post to blogger?
Bless you,
Chris

Post a Comment

Featured Site

Your Ad Here